- Peak Season Pricing – $225.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $275.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $245.00 per person
*Regular Season Pricing Listed
Peak Season Pricing:
- December 20th – January 5th
- All of July 2019
- Flights always operate in the morning.
- Flights typically start between 7 and 8am.
- Flights are approximately 45 minutes.
- The experience usually lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Wear warm, comfortable boots or shoes and layered clothing.
- Limited restroom facilities at the launch site.
- Temperatures are normally warmer in the balloon.
Included in your flight:
- FAA Certified Pilot/Local Tour Guide
- Light Snacks
- Champagne Celebration
- Personalized Flight Certificate
- Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Flights are weather permitting.
- Bring cash, credit card, or check to the launch site.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- 24 hour prior cancellation appreciated.
- Cancellation after 6pm the evening prior and the morning of the flight incurs full per person charge.
“What people are saying about us”
Beautiful views at 10,000 feet above sea level! No need to be scared, Bud and his team are experts and strive for safety first. Hot Air Ballooning is a really a serene and peaceful adventure.
Wild West Balloon Adventures was amazing. This is a local family owned and run business (husband- Piolt and wife- Swiss army knife of the operation) The staff is awesome and the experience was incredible. I was a bit anxious and scared due to the unknown...More
This adventure was so amazing! Bud and Stacia are awesome!! You leave there with new friends!! They make this adventure the chance of a lifetime!! 🎈🎈🎈
Truly an amazing adventure. Everything about the experience was exceptional, from the prelaunch wait (watching all the the other balloons the day prior to the festival), to our prelaunch balloon chase (in our case) all the way through to the post landing champagne toast. Bud,...More
This is a once in a lifetime (bucket list) experience. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. From the moment you arrive, they make you feel at ease so you can relax and enjoy the experience from beginning to end. You will effortlessly climb...More
From the moment you arrive at the Balloon lift off area you are greeted with smiles from everyone! Plus introduced to the owners and crew! Absolutely everyone was very pleasant and it was a true pleasure meeting them.
What an amazing experience from beginning to end. Bud, Sacia, and their crew were professional, knowledgeable, funny, and made us feel comfortable, all while floating through the skies with phenomenal views! Would highly recommend for anyone visiting SteamBoat! #bucketlistchecked
This ride is a once in the life time must do. Staff is fantastic friendly and go out of their way to make your experience grand. You will climb to over a thousand feet above steamboat springs and see some beautiful sights. All the time...More