- Peak Season Pricing – $225.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $275.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $245.00 per person
*Regular Season Pricing Listed
Peak Season Pricing:
- December 20th – January 5th
- All of July 2019
- Flights always operate in the morning.
- Flights typically start between 7 and 8am.
- Flights are approximately 45 minutes.
- The experience usually lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Wear warm, comfortable boots or shoes and layered clothing.
- Limited restroom facilities at the launch site.
- Temperatures are normally warmer in the balloon.
Included in your flight:
- FAA Certified Pilot/Local Tour Guide
- Light Snacks
- Champagne Celebration
- Personalized Flight Certificate
- Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Flights are weather permitting.
- Bring cash, credit card, or check to the launch site.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- 24 hour prior cancellation appreciated.
- Cancellation after 6pm the evening prior and the morning of the flight incurs full per person charge.
“What people are saying about us”
Believe all these 5 star reviews - this was great! The owner (Bud) was our pilot and he and his chase crew were both fun and professional. I'm a bit afraid of heights but there was nothing to worry about. He keeps you informed and...More
We rode with Bud in early June on the morning before our wedding and it was absolutely fantastic. We weren't sure that the wind was going to cooperate but Bud and Stacia kept checking conditions and eventually got us safely off the ground. We really...More
This is the absolute best way to see Steamboat Springs all at once! If you’re lucky, Bud will take you for a dip in the ski lake, and Stacia will bring ballooning history to life as you sip your champagne after the landing. We had...More
Beautiful views at 10,000 feet above sea level! No need to be scared, Bud and his team are experts and strive for safety first. Hot Air Ballooning is a really a serene and peaceful adventure.
Wild West Balloon Adventures was amazing. This is a local family owned and run business (husband- Piolt and wife- Swiss army knife of the operation) The staff is awesome and the experience was incredible. I was a bit anxious and scared due to the unknown...More
This adventure was so amazing! Bud and Stacia are awesome!! You leave there with new friends!! They make this adventure the chance of a lifetime!! 🎈🎈🎈
Truly an amazing adventure. Everything about the experience was exceptional, from the prelaunch wait (watching all the the other balloons the day prior to the festival), to our prelaunch balloon chase (in our case) all the way through to the post landing champagne toast. Bud,...More
This is a once in a lifetime (bucket list) experience. The staff is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. From the moment you arrive, they make you feel at ease so you can relax and enjoy the experience from beginning to end. You will effortlessly climb...More