- Peak Season Pricing – $225.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $275.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $245.00 per person
*Regular Season Pricing Listed
Peak Season Pricing:
- December 20th – January 5th
- All of July
- Flights always operate in the morning.
- Flights typically start between 7 and 8am.
- Flights are approximately 45 minutes.
- The experience usually lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Wear warm, comfortable boots or shoes and layered clothing.
- Limited restroom facilities at the launch site.
- Temperatures are normally warmer in the balloon.
Included in your flight:
- FAA Certified Pilot/Local Tour Guide
- Light Snacks
- Champagne Celebration
- Personalized Flight Certificate
- Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Flights are weather permitting.
- Bring cash, credit card, or check to the launch site.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- 24 hour prior cancellation appreciated.
- Cancellation after 6pm the evening prior and the morning of the flight incurs full per person charge.
“What people are saying about us”
My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time. I was a little worried at first that I would get vertigo or a random fear if heights, however the trip was... read more
The owners Bud and Stacia are so friendly and welcoming. Started the day with a shuttle where we were greeted at the launch with HOT coffee, muffins and mimosa’s...followed by... read more
This experience was just awesome. Both my gf and I were a little nervous going in but after just a few seconds off the ground, we felt great and totally... read more
Bud, Stacia, and their crew at Wild West Balloon Adventures provided a wonderful experience for me! Bud is very professional and thorough with rider safety and enjoyment! He and his... read more
Our ride was a lovely experience! It was a great last day of our vacation! Riding a hot air balloon is a unique and memorable experience that everyone... read more
This was an amazing and unique way to take in the beauty of the Steamboat area. I was hesitant as I have a fear of heights, but I wasn't even... read more
Believe all these 5 star reviews - this was great! The owner (Bud) was our pilot and he and his chase crew were both fun and professional. I'm a bit... read more
We rode with Bud in early June on the morning before our wedding and it was absolutely fantastic. We weren't sure that the wind was going to cooperate but Bud... read more
This is the absolute best way to see Steamboat Springs all at once! If you’re lucky, Bud will take you for a dip in the ski lake, and Stacia... read more