- Peak Season Pricing – $225.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $275.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $245.00 per person
*Regular Season Pricing Listed
Peak Season Pricing:
- December 20th – January 5th
- All of July 2019
- Flights always operate in the morning.
- Flights typically start between 7 and 8am.
- Flights are approximately 45 minutes.
- The experience usually lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Wear warm, comfortable boots or shoes and layered clothing.
- Limited restroom facilities at the launch site.
- Temperatures are normally warmer in the balloon.
Included in your flight:
- FAA Certified Pilot/Local Tour Guide
- Light Snacks
- Champagne Celebration
- Personalized Flight Certificate
- Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Flights are weather permitting.
- Bring cash, credit card, or check to the launch site.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- 24 hour prior cancellation appreciated.
- Cancellation after 6pm the evening prior and the morning of the flight incurs full per person charge.
“What people are saying about us”
I would highly recommend. Best views and a really spectacular smooth ride. I was really afraid of heights and the crew and owner never missed a beat. I felt so secure and safe. Would count this as one of the best things I have done...More
We had a great experience years ago taking a flight with Wild West Balloon Adventures. So, when we vacationed with our grand children in Steamboat Springs this spring, we booked a flight for all of us. Bud was great calming the nervousness of our oldest...More
Had a fabulous time ballooning over snowy roads of Steamboat Springs. It was nice and warm in the basket looking at the ski slopes. Good company, good coffee and Champagne with friends. We even got to watch a fox run below hunting for it's breakfast....More
On January 10, 2019 I went on a Wild West Adventures balloon ride along with a Steamboat Springs resident who recommended that we do so. Bud and his crew were extremely professional and knowledgeable. The views were incredible and Bud made sure that the balloon...More
What an experience! Amazing views and fun experience with Bud and his incredible crew. Excellent commentary and relaxed atmosphere letting you soak up the awesome scenery in the Yampa Valley. Do not skip this adventure folks!!!
When looking for things to do in Steamboat Springs The ad talked about crossing this adventure off my bucket list. I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride and I thought there would be no more beautiful place in the Rocky...More
I was surprised by my family for a ride on my 60th birthday. Incredible ride with an incredible crew. I cannot speak enough about the professionalism of the Wild West crew. Their attention to detail and safety was comforting since your hanging from a ballon!...More
Bud and Stacia are incredible. Very fun. Very professional. There is no better way to see Steamboat and the surrounding area. Their ground crew is amazing as well. There is no better place nor company to go hot air ballooning.
My husband and I were able to take our first balloon ride this summer. It was a perfect ride. The people running it were so patient and friendly. It was a 45 minute ride. There were eight riders plus the pilot all together. It wasn't...More