- Peak Season Pricing – $225.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $275.00 per person
- Peak Season Pricing – $245.00 per person
*Regular Season Pricing Listed
Peak Season Pricing:
- December 20th – January 5th
- All of July 2019
- Flights always operate in the morning.
- Flights typically start between 7 and 8am.
- Flights are approximately 45 minutes.
- The experience usually lasts between 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Wear warm, comfortable boots or shoes and layered clothing.
- Limited restroom facilities at the launch site.
- Temperatures are normally warmer in the balloon.
Included in your flight:
- FAA Certified Pilot/Local Tour Guide
- Light Snacks
- Champagne Celebration
- Personalized Flight Certificate
- Shuttle Service (upon request)
- Flights are weather permitting.
- Bring cash, credit card, or check to the launch site.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted.
- 24 hour prior cancellation appreciated.
- Cancellation after 6pm the evening prior and the morning of the flight incurs full per person charge.
“What people are saying about us”
Had a fabulous time ballooning over snowy roads of Steamboat Springs. It was nice and warm in the basket looking at the ski slopes. Good company, good coffee and Champagne with friends. We even got to watch a fox run below hunting for it's breakfast....More
On January 10, 2019 I went on a Wild West Adventures balloon ride along with a Steamboat Springs resident who recommended that we do so. Bud and his crew were extremely professional and knowledgeable. The views were incredible and Bud made sure that the balloon...More
When looking for things to do in Steamboat Springs The ad talked about crossing this adventure off my bucket list. I have always wanted to go on a hot air balloon ride and I thought there would be no more beautiful place in the Rocky...More
I was surprised by my family for a ride on my 60th birthday. Incredible ride with an incredible crew. I cannot speak enough about the professionalism of the Wild West crew. Their attention to detail and safety was comforting since your hanging from a ballon!...More
My husband and I were able to take our first balloon ride this summer. It was a perfect ride. The people running it were so patient and friendly. It was a 45 minute ride. There were eight riders plus the pilot all together. It wasn't...More
This was our first balloon ride and it was fabulous. Bud & his wife Stacia and the entire crew were very friendly and professional. Views were amazing! We loved it!!!
This was a bucket list item for me, and it didn't disappoint. We had a beautiful morning for flying, and Stacia, Bud and their Team worked very hard to pull off everything just right. It was educational too, learning about different winds at different heights,...More